Monday, June 17, 2013

Toby

This is The Tobinator aka Toby. He rescued me last year and I adore this little stinker. He doesn't like strangers and protects HIS space however he warms up quickly. So he becomes a sweet dog after a few minutes of barking and growling. He loves to snuggle, sleep with me at night, going on walks and LOVES children. For some reason they don't qualify as strangers. His favorite toys are Clarrisa (a reindeer stuffed toy) and my socks. He prefers the dirty ones that I wear all day long but clean ones will do in a pinch. He also loves his sweaters. Idaho isn't known as a warm place so if he gets cold he will bring me a sweater and wait patiently until I hold it open so he can stick his head in the neck of the sweater.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toby nice to meet you! You are adorable and I am so glad you came to meet Lucy today!

    ReplyDelete