Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rambling Thoughts

 - I started this blog so I could pin some of those great looking recipes that everyone shares on facebook. I love recipes! I don't cook as much anymore but I love having the recipe available when I do. Hence this blog and the stuff I pin so I can find them quickly.

 - I've been surprised by the response to the blog. Lots of folks are reading it and pinning what they want to try. How cool is that?

 - I've already cooked some of the recipes and they have been a huge success. I could just eat Fudge Pie only for maybe a month. I don't think I would get tired of it at all. I might weigh 800 pounds but I wouldn't get tired of it.

 - Speaking of Fudge Pie: I've experimented with adding different stuff and I love them all. I've added different nuts (pecan was the best), cinnamon chips (love this one), had it alone, with whipped topping and with ice cream. I want to try it with fruit toppings next. I love this easy and delicious recipe.

 - Thank you to everyone that reads my blog. I'm glad you enjoy getting recipes and other little tidbits

No comments:

Post a Comment